After i know everything , i noticed that he actually thought of making the same decision as mine .
But once i voice out , i feel that i cant do it . He's everything to me .I cant bear to lose him anymore .
And he urged to give up . Cause he's suffering as well . However , i cant respect his decision and
we finally gave each other a chance . To be better , to change . And i promised i will change !
I wont treat him like last time anymore . I wont scold him for ntg anymore .
I feel so guilty . :((
And he explain everything to me . For my own good . I know .
I must be tough ! I cant be so weak anymore ! I love him so much .
I dont want to lose such a good bf . Hugs . Love you so much david . <3
No comments:
Post a Comment