Thursday, April 22, 2010

Everything.seems.so.fast.

There's only left 9 more days . Really fast . Hmmm . I dont feel like leaving d .
I miss everyone here . All my colleague , my friends , and memories . Im still wondering
that i should extend or not . Haihss . Time passes really fast . Really !
I dont plan to study first . But if i back ipoh d , i can meet my darling everyday .
But once i leave here , everything will just flow away .:(
So fast my contract gonna end d :/
Previously,i keep on thought of how can i stand for 3 months contract ?
But now . Only left one week two days . Freaking fast . LOL .
But i enjoyed staying here as well . Nice weather . At least i no need to sweat . Haha .
I miss my david so so so much . Hugss . What should i do again ? <3

No comments:

Post a Comment