Haihs . Why is he treating me like that ?
He told me that he's gonna watch movie with me .
I know he's tired . But at least you let me know that you are tired and we watch
tmr or whatever . WTF . Im so so so upset when he's telling me that he's lazy to come out
with me . You know how i feel huh ? :((
The feeling is like im not important to him and he doesnt want to spent time
with me since im back .
Previously,he keep on telling me that i always accompany my friends.
But now im BACK !! And look what he did to me ! Im so disappointed . I really do .
I was so happy and excited to meet him in the afternoon but he just gave me such expression .
*SOBS*
I dont know how long i can continue with all this . Thats fucking irritating .
haihsss . I suppose to go to his house for movie , but now im facing my lappie and share everything here. Im so bored . I just wish he can accompany me more since im back .
Eventhough he knows im angry ,but he doesnt seem want to care . If compare to last time ,
he will keep on calling me and at least make me happy .
Now ? I just sit there and wait for his call or msg . Im frustrated seriously .
I can feel that he just dont appreciate me like last time d .
If he really want to end up like that then let it be . I got ntg to say anymore . Im freaking fucked up!
SIGH <3
No comments:
Post a Comment