Well,well,well,
We're back to normal . Nah . Used to it actually . HAHAHA . However im going
back to genting tomorrow d . Sigh . Damn mm seh dak him .
I wish i could stay here longer . Hmmmm . But its ok that im coming back next month
and im gonna quit my job ! :D
Although my life sometimes was so miserable,but i still miss my family,my friends,and my darling as well
Hee . I went out with him today .
Went fot movie 'clash of titans' .That show was pretty awesome , but the moments with him was totally
BRILLIANT !! :DDDD
I miss him so much .Sometimes i really feel bad for scolding him . But i will just try my best not to do
that . I'll change .:)
After some arguments,i can feel back his love . SWEET ! HAHA . :P
I love you much my fatty . hugss .
No comments:
Post a Comment